December 17, 2020
12:00 - 1:00 PM EST | 9:00 - 10:00 AM PST
Embrace a data-driven, cloud-based contact center
When serving diverse customer groups with distinct needs, it’s imperative that your contact center delivers seamless, personalized experience with contextualized recommendations.
Most Life Science organizations face challenges in their contact centers due to inability to scale up and down, aging legacy platforms and disintegrated data. To cut costs, some consider outsourcing their service channels, but lose opportunities to translate customer call data into actionable insights and create a better customer experience. The Covid-19 pandemic has drastically impacted every business, and call centers have become more important than ever before as consumers seek more help in these unfamiliar circumstances. Flexible cloud-based contact centers allow companies to respond quickly to unprecedented and volatile demand by setting them up in minutes without the heavy lift of traditional platforms. With Amazon Connect, Life Science organizations can embrace a “digital first” strategy to meet growing demands and customer expectations without increasing headcount through automation and digitization while at the same time ensuring highest standards for data privacy and security, adverse events and compliance reporting.
Hear from AWS and VoiceFoundry as they discuss the benefits of migrating to an AWS-powered contact center to deliver seamless omnichannel experiences and cost-saving medical information handling capabilities.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The benefits of leveraging AWS solutions to improve efficiencies with automation and reduce handle times with conversational AI
- How Amazon Connect transforms tradition contact centers into customer experience centers powered by AI/ML
- The advantages of gathering insights in real-time by integrating micro services such as Amazon Transcribe and Comprehend Medical
- How to identify customer behavior trends and patterns with Contact Lens
- Dennis Lauth—Principal Business Development Healthcare & Life Science, AWS
- John Marino—CEO, VoiceFoundry
- Kyle Moeller—Solution Architect, VoiceFoundry